With the demand of daily life and juggling multiple responsibilities, centering yourself and remaining active is easier than ever with these top five free yoga websites! Now you can practice yoga anywhere without the stress of finding time to go to a studio.
Ever since I quit my job and moved to Milwaukee with Micah and Puma, I have had to rebuild my budget and reconsider how I spend my money. This is a major change for me considering I spent my money pretty carelessly when I was working. I still managed to save a nice nest egg but that nest egg is now my source of income until I find a new job. My entire life I have been fortunate enough to not have to stress or worry about money so this is my “I’m an adult” moment in life and “I don’t really need this and that” frequently crosses my mind or comes out of my mouth. These “I don’t really need this and that” consists of new clothing (my closet is ridiculous), gym membership/personal trainer, and yoga membership.
For me, inspite of the stress of daily life and my everything-but-normal day job and not to mention my extremely demanding Dietetics degree, yoga has always been my crutch. We all have those days where you feel in over your head and like you could break any moment. Yoga is my way of re-centering myself and leaving the chaos of life behind. My goal is to make the enlightening and peaceful moment of Shavasana a natural feeling in my daily life.
For that reason I have made a point to mediate through yoga at least once per day. The best part is I’m saving a hefty chunk of moolah by practicing yoga at home using my favorite free yoga websites.
- Yoga Download – One of my favorite sites, easy to access and filter, great instructors
- Do Yoga With Me – Real people, flows that challenge you, range of times offered in case you only have 20 minutes to do yoga
- My Free Yoga – Many different types of yoga offered with differing lengths
- Ekhart Yoga – besides classes, it offers tips for improving balances and inversions
- Yoga Yak – over 200+ videos varying in difficulty and type of yoga
Now, get your Shavasana on and be happy!