1. This is a must read and will change your perspective on our current economic structure – at least I hope
2. I want to try every-single-one of THESE. Drooling as I write this.
3. I really respect Erica for posting this. It is common for bloggers to promote any and almost all brands that they can to receive free samples or incentives. It takes a lot to post against such a well-known company and Erica is awesome for it!
4. If you’re like me, you wake up and delete a billion junk emails out of your inbox because it takes too much time to unsubscribe one-by-one. Problem solved! Hop over to this website and have them do it for you with the click of a button!
5. I have been dreaming about this flavor explosion for the past 5 days. Pesto, nectarines, balsamic, sun dried tomatoes, and jalapeños?! Done and done!
6. Remember how I told you in this post that I started eating eggs again? Yep, still not tired of it. Brinner is a common event in this house now and there is no shame. My favorite way to eat them has been on Ezekiel toast with mashed avocado and a poached egg on top.
7. THIS, so true. The big booty struggle is real, my friends.
8. Le sigh…I miss Hawaii so much that I’ve been stalking these accounts. Note to self: move there asap.
9. Speaking of Hawaii, my return flight on US Airways was the worst flight I have ever been on. SO ridiculously uncomfortable and enough to convince myself to never fly US Airways again. My boyfriend’s brother had to change his 3 month old baby on the back of the toilet seat because the flight attendants offered no other option. Needless to say, I have looked into JetBlue and would love any feedback from people who have flown it.