That photo above was taken when I was in Kauai, Hawaii, and it gave new meaning to the words, “Be in love with your life.” Speaking of life, let’s catch up, shall we?
- I finished my Spring 2014 semester at school and as with the end of every semester, I was in need of some major life T.L.C.
- I started a summer class which I completely spaced on because I was completely obsessed with that whole “life T.L.C.” thing I mentioned above, but the class ended today so YAY, I have a few weeks off until the Fall 2014 semester begins!
- I flew to Kauai, HI for my boyfriend’s brother’s wedding. It was such a beautiful and peaceful island and I have come to the conclusion that there is just something so peaceful about being on an island, surrounded by water with no major city in sight. I will have to post about our adventures there.
- I logged on to blog SO many times I can not tell you and have started to write SO many blog posts but only ended up deleting them. I think I have been checked out on my routine since school ended.
- I hired a personal trainer. Seriously, I got so bored at the gym that I reached out to a trainer at a private gym to train me. He works my booty until I have nothing left 3x a week and I LOVE it. Seriously, I am obsessed with it. The sweat, the pain, the soreness, the frustration of wishing I was stronger, etc. I am loving it and have already started to see results in just a month. My friend Jubilee has also joined me in the fun and I will definitely have some funny posts for you all.
- I have been in a recipe rut. I have been cooking new recipes for my boyfriend (they contain meat) but have been sticking to usual eats for myself.
- I haven’t seen my sister since last summer (she lives in New York) and I’m dying to get out to the city to visit her!
- A few weeks ago I started eating EGGS again. Seriously, I don’t know what came over me and I don’t know how long it will last for, but I am enjoying it for the moment. But, don’t fret my vegan friends, I will NEVER go back to white meat, red meat, etc. BLEH!
- My boyfriend graduated with his second Bachelors degree and is now applying for more career-centric jobs OUTSIDE of Arizona. Weeeee! I have fully embraced that Wisconsin or Massachusetts may very well be in my future temporarily. We are both itching for a change of scenery.
- Puma is HUGE since I posted about her last. I will also be posting about Puma and what mischief she has been up to. Let me just preface that post by saying that if you are looking into adding a Husky to your family, do LOTS of research and BE PREPARED.
Well, that is all for now! I’m off to make some cauliflower flat bread…Mmmmm….