Strawberry Raw Vegan Cheesecake is a no-bake, completely raw, perfectly sweet and creamy, summer dessert that vegans and non-vegans will love!
Hey everyone! I am finally done with the semester and even though I start one summer class next week, I am more than happy about my break over the summer. I have been away from the blog world for so long and have not even had the opportunity to see what is new in your lives and I can’t wait to get back involved. That being said, can we please talk more about this recipe? A day ago I soaked about a cup of cashews in water and left it in the refrigerator. I had every intention of making delicious kale chips since I have been having a killer craving for them lately. This morning I woke up, and when I opened the refrigerator I saw a carton of plump, juicy, and sweet strawberries calling out to me and knew I had to make this recipe.
- 1.5 cups raw almonds (whole)
- 14 medium medjool dates, pitted
- dash of sea salt
- few drops of Stevia vanilla creme (or just use vanilla extract)
- 1 c raw cashews (raw, whole, and soaked in water for at least 24 hours)
- 1/4 c coconut oil (liquid, not solid white)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup agave (more or less depending on your taste)
- 2 cups fresh and super ripe strawberries
- a few drops of Stevia vanilla creme (or vanilla extract)
- Chop almonds in food processor until roughly chopped
- Add in the remained ingredients and mix until the mixture sticks together when pressed between your fingers
- Add all ingredients into blender (I use Vitamix) and blend until smooth
- Adjust sweetness to taste
- Flatten crust into whatever pan you desire (I used mini muffin tins)
- Pour filling on top of crust and smooth out
- Garnish with fresh strawberries
- Freeze until fully set
Start off by chopped the almonds in a food processor. Once finely chopped, add in dates, sea salt, and a few drops of Stevia Vanilla Creme. I hate the taste of Stevia Vanilla Creme by itself but mixed into this dessert, and it is magical! Once you are able to press the mixture into your hand and it sticks together, it is ready to go into your pan. I chose a mini muffin pan to create mini strawberry cheesecakes. I ended up having enough leftover to make a full pie pan’s worth. BONUS! Using a teaspoon, scoop a heaping amount of crust mixture into each mini muffin tin and press down using the rounded bottom of the teaspoon. Now, onto the filling, the delicious, creamy, velvety, filling. Throw the cashews, strawberries, agave, coconut oil, sea salt, and a few drops of Stevia Vanilla Creme and blend until smooth! I may or may not have licked that plunger. Pour the filling onto the prepared mini muffin tins and garnish with a few chopped strawberry pieces. Pop these babies into the freezer until they are completely set. To serve, run a knife along the edges and they will pop out. Be sure to plate these little creamy, dreamy, mini cheesecakes a few minutes before serving so they have an opportunity to soften instead of being a creamy, dreamy, popsicle. Either way, they’re delicious. I can’t even. That little lick spot on the far right cheesecake is from Puma, that little sneaky fox!
Le swoon! These are what dreams are made of, my friends! I obviously had to taste one…or two.