3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies!!!
If you hate baking, you have NO excuse not to make these.
If you are busy, you have NO excuse not to make these.
If you have a sweet craving, you have NO excuse to make these.
Catching my drift?
These cookies are the easiest recipe I have ever created. They maintain a perfect balance of sweetness without taking away from the true peanut butter flavor. They are dense, flaky, and melt in your mouth tasty!
- 1 c natural, non-sweetened peanut butter
- 1 c organic cane sugar
- 1 flax egg (3 tbls water + 3 tbls flax meal)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 and line baking sheet with parchment
- Combine all ingredients in bowl until dough forms
- Scoop balls of dough onto cookie sheet
- Using fork, press down on cookie ball to create horizontal and vertical lines
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown
Mix all three ingredients together until dough is formed:
Scoop onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper:
Using a fork, mash vertically and horizontally to create grid lines: